Login to e-Learning
If you have in one of Pinnacle’s e-Learning courses, you’ll need two things to get started:
1. Your username and password
At the time you enrolled, this was sent to you in an automated email. The subject of the email was “Your username and password [Pinnacle Safety and Training]”. We encourage you to for this. Remember to check your Spam, Bin, or Trash folders.
2. The link to log in to Pinnacle e-Learning
Once you have your username and password, click this link to get started:
What e-Learning courses are available?
- White Card
- Provide First Aid (online theory with mandatory classroom practical component)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Fire Warden
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
I was pleasantly surprised with the course itself. I completed a 2 week intensive TAE Certificate IV and I enjoyed it. The Trainer was excellent, we got plenty of time to work on tasks and most of us were close to being finished and ready to do the presentation days at the end of the second week. All in all I was happy with the experience.