Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Bechtel Yarwun Advanced Riggers Workshop
Over four days in October 2011, we facilitated an Advanced Riggers Workshop at Bechtel’s facility in Yarwun, Queensland.
Because of the complexity of these vertical rescue and rigging skills, it’s vital that they are practiced regularly in a site-specific setting and that is exactly what we were able to do with Bechtel’s workers.
From access scenarios through to rescue simulations, we covered a range of tailored topics in order to upskill the workers with the knowledge they will need to perform in day to day operations, as well as in an emergency when their skills could mean saving a life.
Pinnacle are always availiable to deliver customised, tailored workshops in any aspect of safety and technical expertise on-site.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Straun was a very proficient and knowledgeable instructor, his attention to detail can only come from years of experience. I enjoyed this course immensely along with the group as a whole. Please forward my thanks and appreciation to Straun for encouraging us all through a strenuous course.