Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Bechtel Yarwun Advanced Riggers Workshop
Over four days in October 2011, we facilitated an Advanced Riggers Workshop at Bechtel’s facility in Yarwun, Queensland.
Because of the complexity of these vertical rescue and rigging skills, it’s vital that they are practiced regularly in a site-specific setting and that is exactly what we were able to do with Bechtel’s workers.
From access scenarios through to rescue simulations, we covered a range of tailored topics in order to upskill the workers with the knowledge they will need to perform in day to day operations, as well as in an emergency when their skills could mean saving a life.
Pinnacle are always availiable to deliver customised, tailored workshops in any aspect of safety and technical expertise on-site.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I had never dealt with a Forklift before. Our trainer Brad gave such a great knowledge and understanding of the theory which has helped have a thorough understanding of what safety measures we need in place and can assist in our business.