Cancer Council Australia estimates that 230 people will develop lung cancer each year as a result of past exposure to silica dust at work. Are you at risk?
Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Heavy vehicle safety is now the responsibility of everyone in the supply chain, including senders and receivers of goods. Find out if you could be liable for breaches of the Law, such as speeding, or violations of fatigue management or loading conditions.
Check out this short video about the SMART lifting procedure to reduce your risk of injury.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Friendly and informative learning environment. I completed my Working at Heights course, half online and half face to face, and valued the knowledge and confidence I obtained through the Pinnacle process. Recommend to anyone needing to do a course within the industry.