Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
How to access your training record
If you’ve completed a nationally recognised training course with us (or any other Registered Training Organisation) over the last five years, you would have needed a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive your qualification or Statement of Attainment.
A USI is a reference number that links you with all the recognised training you’ve completed. This allows for an online record of your training and qualifications attained in Australia.
You can use your USI to access a record of all nationally recognised VET qualifications you have completed since the USI came into effect in 2015.
How do you access your record?
- Go to www.usi.gov.au
- Select the ‘Login’ option on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the red ‘Student login” button.
- This will take you to the Terms and Conditions page. Tick the terms and conditions if you agree and select ‘Next’.
- Log in to your USI account using the login box on the right of the screen. Enter your USI or email you used to create your USI, followed by your password, and select ‘Login’. If you’ve forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link and follow the instructions.
- When you have logged in, select the ‘View Transcript’ button. Read the transcript information. This includes important information on what is in your USI Transcript and where the information comes from. If you agree, select the tick boxes then click ‘Next’ to continue.
- You will now see your online transcript.
A few things to remember:
- Your USI Transcript is a useful backup and does not replace the Statement of Attainment you received from your training organisation.
- The transcript only shows any nationally recognised VET qualifications you have completed. It won’t show other forms of training such as non-accredited training or training completed before January 2015.
- Depending on how often the training organisation reports, your recent training may not appear for some time (up to 12 months after you’ve completed your training).
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
The delivery of the course was perfect for me and incorporated techniques that encouraged us to participate. The success of the course lies in part with the trainer/presenter. Raymond was exceptional in the way he delivered the material as well as the way he addressed us. His passion for health and safety was evident throughout the course and helped me develop an appreciation for the standards. His knowledge was second to none, and well worth the course fees I paid. I can honestly say that I gained more out of the course than what I paid for. I would happily recommend anyone for his course.