Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
All courses are going ahead as scheduled.
INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
At Pinnacle Safety and Training, the wellbeing of our team members and students is our number one priority.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation in all of our locations and following the advice of the State and Federal Government.
Students must not attend a course at Pinnacle if you:
- Have been instructed to isolate by your medical practitioner or public health authority
- Are unwell, regardless of whether you have symptoms associated with COVID-19.
If you meet any of the above criteria, please call us immediately on 1300 990 810 to defer your course.
What measures is Pinnacle taking to mitigate the risks of coronavirus?
- We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation in all of our locations and following the advice of the State and Federal Government.
- We’re communicating regularly with our employees and students regarding instructions for attending a Pinnacle facility and required isolation/quarantine periods.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees and students about taking precautionary hygiene measures.
- We’ve provided clear advice to our employees about actions they should take if they become unwell or think they may have the symptoms of coronavirus.
- We have increased the frequency of commercial cleaning at our facilities.
- We have posted signage throughout our facilities that provides employees and students with hand washing instructions.
- We have made hand sanitiser available for employee and student use (where supplies allow).
- We have implemented additional cleaning practices after we use any equipment or mobile plant.
- We have suspended the use of ceramic coffee cups and reusable drink containers and have replaced them with single-use disposable cups.
- All visitors to our facilities are required to check in via the relevant QR code system (where applicable).
- We are implementing social distancing measures in our classrooms where possible and have made adjustments to our practical scenarios to reduce in-person contact for students and staff.
- Class sizes for certain courses have been reduced.
- Face masks are available at our facilities for students to wear during their course.
- Pinnacle Unveils its New Head Office and Brisbane Training Facility
- What You Need to Know About the TAE Update and New TAE Training Package (TAE40122) FAQs
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?
Thanks to Peter and Pinnacle. I actually got exactly what I needed from the course which was an overview of WHS and the consultation process.