Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Memorandum of Understanding between ARAA and SPRAT
In a major announcement, The Australian Rope Access Association and the Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) have officially signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
This sets the scene for collaboration and co-recognition between the two industry bodies, which is great news for rope access technicians who hold either certification.
There are other benefits of this collaboration, and to read the full MOU, please see below. You may also like to view upcoming places available and to book into the next ARAA course.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
The training was great and the trainer actually took his job seriously. I’ve been through a fair few courses where the trainers don’t really give a crap about what they’re doing they just want to get in and out, but Daniel provided heaps of information and it was actually the most informative course I’ve ever done. Learnt a few new things as well which was good. Definitely would come back to you guys over other training organisations based on the delivery of the course from the trainer.