Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
In late 2020, Pinnacle Safety and Training launched a new online course called Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set. This course is for:
- Trainers and assessors who deliver non accredited training
- Trainers and assessors who work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training (for example under supervision)
- Enterprise trainers and assessors working in an enterprise RTO or in an enterprise that works together with an RTO in an auspicing arrangement (i.e. a business with an internal RTO or one that has a partnership with an external RTO).
How does this course differ from the Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE)?
All four units in this skill set are included in the ten units required in the full Certificate IV. So once complete, you’re almost halfway to getting the full qualification. This course can stand alone or be used as a gateway to the full Certificate IV TAE qualification.
What are the benefits of doing this course?
This course is cheaper, quicker and easier than the full Certificate IV program. And once completed, you can start training under supervision, and then complete the rest of the Cert IV at your own pace (either in-person or online). The fact that you can then work in a real training environment means you’ll have access to things that make getting a Certificate IV much easier, such as real students to train and real trainer/assessor colleagues to collaborate with on things like validation.
This course is a great option for someone wanting to kick off their training career as soon as possible, without having to commit to the full Cert IV TAE program upfront.
In addition to this, the skill set is also suitable for those who are looking to provide on-the-job instruction in a workplace environment, conduct workplace assessments and skill audits, as well as coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
Having done hundreds of training courses across numerous fields, Raymond would be one of the best trainers I have ever have the pleasure of learning from. This trainer is one of your best assets and I trust that you realise this. I have no hesitation in using your firm for all our training needs in the future and would like to have Raymond as the trainer where possible. Many thanks Raymond, keep up the excellent work!