Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rescue Service for AGR on the FPSO Crystal Ocean
Pinnacle have been contracted by AGR to provide a Confined Space Entry Standby Rescue Service for AGR on the oil and gas vessel FPSO Crystal Ocean.
- We have provided this service three times over the past 12 months (twice in Brisbane, once in Newcastle)
- 2-6 week duration
- Oversee the complex confined space entries that are happening (up to 10 confined space entries happening at any one time)
- Serious hot works
- 250 people working on the vessel concurrently
- Document rescue plans for each confined space
- Proactive approach to risk reduction by using our knowledge and experience
- Monitor all entries
- Run comms logs
- Zero Harm: No incidents or accidents
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
I did the online learning version of the course. It was one of the best online learning courses I’ve done (and I’ve done a few). Super easy to use platform and won’t hesitate to recommend.