Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rescue Service for AGR on the FPSO Crystal Ocean
Pinnacle have been contracted by AGR to provide a Confined Space Entry Standby Rescue Service for AGR on the oil and gas vessel FPSO Crystal Ocean.
- We have provided this service three times over the past 12 months (twice in Brisbane, once in Newcastle)
- 2-6 week duration
- Oversee the complex confined space entries that are happening (up to 10 confined space entries happening at any one time)
- Serious hot works
- 250 people working on the vessel concurrently
- Document rescue plans for each confined space
- Proactive approach to risk reduction by using our knowledge and experience
- Monitor all entries
- Run comms logs
- Zero Harm: No incidents or accidents
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Very good course delivered by a very good and experienced trainer, Geoff, who adapted well to the varying needs of the group.