Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rescue Service for AGR on the FPSO Crystal Ocean
Pinnacle have been contracted by AGR to provide a Confined Space Entry Standby Rescue Service for AGR on the oil and gas vessel FPSO Crystal Ocean.
- We have provided this service three times over the past 12 months (twice in Brisbane, once in Newcastle)
- 2-6 week duration
- Oversee the complex confined space entries that are happening (up to 10 confined space entries happening at any one time)
- Serious hot works
- 250 people working on the vessel concurrently
- Document rescue plans for each confined space
- Proactive approach to risk reduction by using our knowledge and experience
- Monitor all entries
- Run comms logs
- Zero Harm: No incidents or accidents
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
I was on the Vertical Rescue and Confined Space Rescue course last week and found the training from Kevin sensational. His knowledge and enthusiasm was terrific and he was very understanding and patient with the different levels of experience. I took a lot away from the training and will recommend it to others.