Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rescue Service for AGR on the FPSO Crystal Ocean
Pinnacle have been contracted by AGR to provide a Confined Space Entry Standby Rescue Service for AGR on the oil and gas vessel FPSO Crystal Ocean.
- We have provided this service three times over the past 12 months (twice in Brisbane, once in Newcastle)
- 2-6 week duration
- Oversee the complex confined space entries that are happening (up to 10 confined space entries happening at any one time)
- Serious hot works
- 250 people working on the vessel concurrently
- Document rescue plans for each confined space
- Proactive approach to risk reduction by using our knowledge and experience
- Monitor all entries
- Run comms logs
- Zero Harm: No incidents or accidents
- What You Need to Know About the TAE Update and New TAE Training Package (TAE40122) FAQs
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?
- Don’t throw out your certificate
I thought everything was great. Easy to enrol, emails explained clearly, etc. Great trainer! Managed to teach me about HSR and legislation without putting me to sleep!