Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Rescue Service for AGR on the FPSO Crystal Ocean
Pinnacle have been contracted by AGR to provide a Confined Space Entry Standby Rescue Service for AGR on the oil and gas vessel FPSO Crystal Ocean.
- We have provided this service three times over the past 12 months (twice in Brisbane, once in Newcastle)
- 2-6 week duration
- Oversee the complex confined space entries that are happening (up to 10 confined space entries happening at any one time)
- Serious hot works
- 250 people working on the vessel concurrently
- Document rescue plans for each confined space
- Proactive approach to risk reduction by using our knowledge and experience
- Monitor all entries
- Run comms logs
- Zero Harm: No incidents or accidents
- Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
Great course! Seriously, I think every workplace should put staff through this, while it is particularly beneficial for construction - it really is relevant to all industries. Staff (as always) were lovely! The content itself was interesting, interactive, relevant, factual and easy to understand. Thank you for another great course, I look forward to my next one with Pinnacle!