Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Vacancies: Workplace Trainer and Assessors
Pinnacle Safety and Training is a nationwide industry leader in the provision of safety training and related safety services.
We aim to help our clients improve their safety results, meet their work health and safety obligations, develop their safety culture, and most importantly, keep their people safe.
At Pinnacle, we offer the very best service and are continually striving to provide unrivalled technical competence to deliver the most appropriate safety solutions for our clients’ needs.
Due to our continued growth, Pinnacle Safety and Training is currently seeking applications from experienced Trainer & Assessors to join our team.
These roles are for contract, casual and/or permanent part-time Trainer & Assessors to deliver and assess throughout Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Gladstone.
We are seeking motivated, fit, team-orientated personnel with a strong work ethic who are seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity.
In order to be considered for these positions, you will possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110)
- Current Provide First Aid (or Apply First Aid) & CPR qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Ability to undertake day, night or weekend work
- Operate Breathing Apparatus Open Circuit
- Gas test atmospheres
- Issue work permits
- Work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- Current open manual driver’s licence
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of physical and mental fitness
- Active or recent professional experience working in the emergency services industry (Fire/Rescue, Paramedical Services, Rural Fire Service, SES, Defence and/or Security)
The following would also be highly regarded:
- QLD Mining Industry Generic Induction (Standard 11)
- Undertake confined space rescue
- Undertake vertical rescue
- Undertake road crash rescue
- Render hazardous materials incidents safe
- Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident
If you are a dedicated professional who possesses the aforementioned competences, attributes, skills and current experience, we welcome your application.
Please send a cover letter with a current resume that contains at least two checkable referees.
Relevant certificates will also be required.
- What You Need to Know About the TAE Update and New TAE Training Package (TAE40122) FAQs
- Considering a career in rescue and emergency response?
- Don’t risk prosecution
- Want to get off the tools?
- Don’t throw out your certificate
Very knowledgeable trainer. Easy to follow instruction in what looks hard but Warwick made easy to follow and do tasks safely.