Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Waterblasting on Brisbane’s iconic Metro21 building
Two weeks over October saw Pinnacle’s expert rope access technicians suspended high over Brisbane CBD, hard at work on the Metro21 apartment building.
We use high-pressure water blasting to remove grime and scale from concrete and metal facades on the structure, renewing and rejuvenating the finish of the building.
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
Very good simple course. Good knowledge for the level I require. Thank you for the draft inspection checklists - should come in very handy.