Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Waterblasting on Brisbane’s iconic Metro21 building
Two weeks over October saw Pinnacle’s expert rope access technicians suspended high over Brisbane CBD, hard at work on the Metro21 apartment building.
We use high-pressure water blasting to remove grime and scale from concrete and metal facades on the structure, renewing and rejuvenating the finish of the building.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
I literally wouldn’t change a thing. I have done a fair few courses now and I found Jo to be the best facilitator I have had. He was very patient and he had genuine knowledge about the course. Pinnacle are very lucky to have a team member like Jo. I would gladly have him facilitate all my courses. “Knock knock, spot audit!” Hahaha gets me every time!