Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Waterblasting on Brisbane’s iconic Metro21 building
Two weeks over October saw Pinnacle’s expert rope access technicians suspended high over Brisbane CBD, hard at work on the Metro21 apartment building.
We use high-pressure water blasting to remove grime and scale from concrete and metal facades on the structure, renewing and rejuvenating the finish of the building.
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
I have undertaken Forklift and Boom tickets with Pinnacle. Both times I was lucky enough to have Brad as the trainer. He is very knowledgeable, professional, detailed and clear in his training. Thanks again Brad and the Pinnacle team. We will be sending more staff to your courses.