Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Waterblasting on Brisbane’s iconic Metro21 building
Two weeks over October saw Pinnacle’s expert rope access technicians suspended high over Brisbane CBD, hard at work on the Metro21 apartment building.
We use high-pressure water blasting to remove grime and scale from concrete and metal facades on the structure, renewing and rejuvenating the finish of the building.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
I enjoyed and learned so much from this course. It was hard work but well worth it. Credit goes to our Trainer David who is a true example of what a good educator is. He was supportive, encouraging yet firm and only expects the best from his students. Any course/s can only be as good as the Trainer. Congratulations Pinnacle for having David on board.