Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Waterblasting on Brisbane’s iconic Metro21 building
Two weeks over October saw Pinnacle’s expert rope access technicians suspended high over Brisbane CBD, hard at work on the Metro21 apartment building.
We use high-pressure water blasting to remove grime and scale from concrete and metal facades on the structure, renewing and rejuvenating the finish of the building.
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
Very good course delivered by a very good and experienced trainer, Geoff, who adapted well to the varying needs of the group.