Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Working at height training for Abigroup
On 17 November 2011 Abigroup chose Pinnacle Height Safety to deliver their Work at Height training.
On-site in Cooroy, Queensland, Abigroup were involved in bridge work and some demolition activities for which it was noted that a working at heights skillset was required for 10 staff.
Our trainer Kevin Peters noted that this was the tidiest construction site he had ever visited, and the learners were so keen that it was long day of training! Exactly what we love as trainers - students who are highly engaged!
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Tanya was an amazing trainer - her knowledge was outstanding on the subject matter. Tanya was patient and helpful with every student. Tanya made every student relaxed and supported them through the course, no matter how simple or complicated the question. Tanya is an absolute credit to your company. The [TAE Upgrade] programme itself was exactly as I expected and was fully in-line with industry.