Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Working at height training for Abigroup
On 17 November 2011 Abigroup chose Pinnacle Height Safety to deliver their Work at Height training.
On-site in Cooroy, Queensland, Abigroup were involved in bridge work and some demolition activities for which it was noted that a working at heights skillset was required for 10 staff.
Our trainer Kevin Peters noted that this was the tidiest construction site he had ever visited, and the learners were so keen that it was long day of training! Exactly what we love as trainers - students who are highly engaged!
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Found the facilities to be good and the trainer we had on the 2 days was excellent. Very helpful and took into account everyone’s level of knowledge and worked the group well. Highly recommend anyone wanting to do this course to use Pinnacle.