Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Working at height training for Abigroup
On 17 November 2011 Abigroup chose Pinnacle Height Safety to deliver their Work at Height training.
On-site in Cooroy, Queensland, Abigroup were involved in bridge work and some demolition activities for which it was noted that a working at heights skillset was required for 10 staff.
Our trainer Kevin Peters noted that this was the tidiest construction site he had ever visited, and the learners were so keen that it was long day of training! Exactly what we love as trainers - students who are highly engaged!
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
Course was the best Tower Rescue I have attended in many years (we refresh this training every 12 months). The reason for this weighs heavily on the trainer, Tim, and his abilities, character, and demeanour as both a trainer and assessor. I would not only recommend Tim to others but I would also request Tim be our trainer in future.