Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Working at height training for Abigroup
On 17 November 2011 Abigroup chose Pinnacle Height Safety to deliver their Work at Height training.
On-site in Cooroy, Queensland, Abigroup were involved in bridge work and some demolition activities for which it was noted that a working at heights skillset was required for 10 staff.
Our trainer Kevin Peters noted that this was the tidiest construction site he had ever visited, and the learners were so keen that it was long day of training! Exactly what we love as trainers - students who are highly engaged!
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Alex led a very detailed practical component of the Respond Wild Fire course demonstrating excellent command and control on the fire ground. Alex’s training exceeded my expectations.