No region selected
Confined Space Entry - 2 day
Face to Face
Covers basic confined space entry skills, along with more advanced confined space training, including gas testing and the issuing of work permits. 100% face-to-face training.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
2 days (approximately 8 hours per day)
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification processes
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Issue confined space work permits
- Work site policy and procedures
- Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s and fall protection equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Gas Test and Permit Issuer
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
Overall an excellent experience. From the organisation and professionalism shown by Courtney in the office, to the training given by Jay - who is by far the best trainer I’ve ever been taught by. Very cost-effective and time-efficient training. Congratulations on your organisation, Pinnacle!
Bede. - Melbourne, VICHutchinson Civil
Great trainer for the course, Lester did a great job of keeping me involved and interested which would not have been easy as I have done this course twice before. I came out of the course with a greater knowledge and understanding of what a confined space ticket allows me to do/not to do. I have been in my industry for over 10 years, so to say I learnt something new about something I do every day is great and I put that down to Lester’s training methods.
Joel M. - Brisbane, QLDKleenduct Australia
I did the two day course and was my first time doing confined space certificate. For the course, l had two different instructors and the information at hand was a lot to take in, but was made easier by the way the instructors conducted the course. I really thought the practical exercises were a great way of understanding everything learnt in the classroom. I would have no reservations in doing another course with you nor recommending others to undertake courses with you as l honestly enjoyed myself.