No region selected
Confined Space Entry - 2 day
Face to Face
Covers basic confined space entry skills, along with more advanced confined space training, including gas testing and the issuing of work permits.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
2 days (approximately 8 hours per day)
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification processes
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Issue confined space work permits
- Work site policy and procedures
- Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s and fall protection equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Gas Test and Permit Issuer
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Refresher
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
Great trainer for the course, Lester did a great job of keeping me involved and interested which would not have been easy as I have done this course twice before. I came out of the course with a greater knowledge and understanding of what a confined space ticket allows me to do/not to do. I have been in my industry for over 10 years, so to say I learnt something new about something I do every day is great and I put that down to Lester’s training methods.
Joel M. - Brisbane, QLDKleenduct Australia
Overall an excellent experience. From the organisation and professionalism shown by Courtney in the office, to the training given by Jay - who is by far the best trainer I’ve ever been taught by. Very cost-effective and time-efficient training. Congratulations on your organisation, Pinnacle!
Bede. - Melbourne, VICHutchinson Civil
Training was excellent, the level of knowledge the trainer had about the subject was great. The practical component was very well done, it gave a real insight into how what you were learning would be used in the field. The smaller class size allowed the trainer to give each individual the time they required to gain a full understanding of the course. Having spent a substantial amount of years in the Construction/Maintenance field, it was very refreshing to participate in training that wasn’t run with the aim of simply ticking a box. The trainer showed a commitment to ensuring everyone in the class would be completely able to go out into the work site & apply what they were learning with a good grasp on the responsibilities that come along with performing the task. It was a well run course & it was an enjoyable to attend.