No region selected
Confined Space Entry - 2 day
Face to Face
Covers basic confined space entry skills, along with more advanced confined space training, including gas testing and the issuing of work permits. 100% face-to-face training.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
2 days (approximately 8 hours per day)
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification processes
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Issue confined space work permits
- Work site policy and procedures
- Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s and fall protection equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
Each Trainee Must Provide
Dave is a very professional and passionate trainer with a high level of knowledge in confined space training. During my previous 9 years in the industry I can’t think of anyone more passionate about training and safety, including site training officers, safety reps and external trainers.
Mark S. - Brisbane, QLDWave International
I did the two day course and was my first time doing confined space certificate. For the course, l had two different instructors and the information at hand was a lot to take in, but was made easier by the way the instructors conducted the course. I really thought the practical exercises were a great way of understanding everything learnt in the classroom. I would have no reservations in doing another course with you nor recommending others to undertake courses with you as l honestly enjoyed myself.
Alan W. - Melbourne, VICHCC Haulage Concrete
Brett was very knowledgeable and his wealth of experience in the industry was obvious. I have completed many confined space courses over the years and this was by far the best in terms of delivery of the content and the equipment that was used. I will be training with Pinnacle in the future.