No region selected
Confined Space Entry - 2 day
Face to Face
Covers basic confined space entry skills, along with more advanced confined space training, including gas testing and the issuing of work permits. 100% face-to-face training.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
2 days (approximately 8 hours per day)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VICTORIANS
In accordance with Victorian Government restrictions, courses scheduled until 25 October (inclusive) are limited to students that are ‘permitted workers’. All students attending courses during this period will need to present their Permitted Worker Permit and photo ID on the day of their course. If you are not a permitted worker, please book in for a course after 26 October 2020.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification processes
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Issue confined space work permits
- Work site policy and procedures
- Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s and fall protection equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Gas Test and Permit Issuer
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
Overall an excellent experience. From the organisation and professionalism shown by Courtney in the office, to the training given by Jay - who is by far the best trainer I’ve ever been taught by. Very cost-effective and time-efficient training. Congratulations on your organisation, Pinnacle!
Bede. - Melbourne, VICHutchinson Civil
Dave is a very professional and passionate trainer with a high level of knowledge in confined space training. During my previous 9 years in the industry I can’t think of anyone more passionate about training and safety, including site training officers, safety reps and external trainers.
Mark S. - Brisbane, QLDWave International
I did the two day course and was my first time doing confined space certificate. For the course, l had two different instructors and the information at hand was a lot to take in, but was made easier by the way the instructors conducted the course. I really thought the practical exercises were a great way of understanding everything learnt in the classroom. I would have no reservations in doing another course with you nor recommending others to undertake courses with you as l honestly enjoyed myself.