No region selected
Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
Face to Face
For supervisors and managers wanting to learn more about what WHS means in the workplace.
|Location (WA)||Start Date||Places Left|
|Perth - Canning Vale||Thu, May 26, 2022 (7:30am)||
Sold OutAdd Me To Waitlist
|Perth - Canning Vale||Wed, Jun 29, 2022 (7:30am)||
Places AvailableBook Now
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment which is recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
National unit of competency:
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs.
1 day (allow 8 hours)
- $495.00 pp for public courses
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This course has been designed for supervisors and managers wanting to learn more about what work health and safety means in the workplace. The course aims to provide familiarisation with managing work health and safety requirements in line with legislative requirements. It will also assist supervisors and managers to effectively manage health and safety in their area of responsibility.
The key areas covered by this course include:
- WHS legislation framework
- Duty holder responsibilities
- WHS consultation and participation processes
- Risk management and hazard control
- Identification of training needs
- Analysing WHS data
- Training conducted by an experienced WHS specialist with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Australian Standards
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide own transport and lunch
- Arrive in appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear
- Bring their own laptop (beneficial but not mandatory)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- WA WHS Harmonised Legislation Training
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- Apply WHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Safety and Health Committee (SHC) Training
- ICAM Facilitator Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Safety and Health Representatives (SHR)
- Chain of Responsibility
Thanks to Peter and Pinnacle. I actually got exactly what I needed from the course which was an overview of WHS and the consultation process.
Caitlin G. - Melbourne, VICVictorian National Parks Association
Very passionate trainer and very knowledgeable on the content.