Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Standby Rescue Team for D&L Forbes
Recently, D&L Forbes contracted Pinnacle Height Safety to provide a standby rescue service for a large shutdown operation at their plant.
It was quite an involved job, where over the period of a week, crews dismantled, removed and replaced some large elevated gravel hoppers/bins.
Here are the photos!
- Don’t throw out your certificate
- New Enterprise Training and Assessment course provides excellent opportunity for new trainers to kick off their career
- Industry news - Changes to Queensland asbestos regulation
- Is your first aid training up to date?
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
Very impressed that Jay took the time after we had finished to talk through particular compliance and practical issues with me. Unlike most of the people attending I have to write my own methods and procedures. I left with a good understanding of what I will have to put in place to be compliant.