Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Standby Rescue Team for D&L Forbes
Recently, D&L Forbes contracted Pinnacle Height Safety to provide a standby rescue service for a large shutdown operation at their plant.
It was quite an involved job, where over the period of a week, crews dismantled, removed and replaced some large elevated gravel hoppers/bins.
Here are the photos!
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Warwick presented the best LVR/CPR course I have attended in many years. Often these are dry/boring and by a trainer that lacks knowledge/experience of the subject. I’ll be recommending, and directly booking my team for this course when they are due for renewal.