Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Standby Rescue Team for D&L Forbes
Recently, D&L Forbes contracted Pinnacle Height Safety to provide a standby rescue service for a large shutdown operation at their plant.
It was quite an involved job, where over the period of a week, crews dismantled, removed and replaced some large elevated gravel hoppers/bins.
Here are the photos!
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
The amount of theory was perfect. Left plenty of time for practical training. Warwick was really good in giving different challenges that made you think of practical and safe techniques.