Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Standby Rescue Team for D&L Forbes
Recently, D&L Forbes contracted Pinnacle Height Safety to provide a standby rescue service for a large shutdown operation at their plant.
It was quite an involved job, where over the period of a week, crews dismantled, removed and replaced some large elevated gravel hoppers/bins.
Here are the photos!
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
- IRATA rope access bookings now open
- Updated WHS Qualification - BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Updated Diploma of WHS Qualification - BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Pinnacle’s Regional Managers cook for a cause
Jason was excellent in both the theory and practical sides. With his years of industry experience he could explain why and when to do certain things for safety while operating the EWP. I gained lots of confidence in myself with Jason’s help.