Standby Rescue Service
Pinnacle Safety and Training are experts in the field of standby rescue. We have highly trained standby rescue teams ready at a moment’s notice who can supervise confined space work, shutdown operations, work at height, deliver site inductions, manage compliance, administer rescue and deliver first aid.
Our specialities include:
- Confined space rescue
- Work at height
- Mine rescue
- Fire suppression / hot works
- Vehicle and road accident rescue
- HAZMAT response
- Paramedical services.
Just some of our Standby Rescue clients include:
- Queensland Rail
- Dow Chemicals
- Alinta Energy
Our standby teams are proactive. We help to address safety issues on-site by consulting on hazard identification and risk assessments, providing site inductions, equipment inspections and recommendations to help you meet your WHS obligations.
We can mobilise on short notice.
- Height Safety Audits and Compliance
- Specialist Rope Access Contracting
- Standby Rescue Service
- Confined Space Standby Rescue
- Confined Space Auditing & Consulting
- Standby Rescue Team Provision
- Emergency Management Plans and Response Systems
- ERT Training and Currency Programs
- Health and Safety Advisor Services
- Verification of Competency (VOC)
- Custom Course Development
The two guys assigned to the job could not have been more thorough and helpful. They are very experienced and know the requirements of entry to the letter of the law. Very impressed.