No region selected
Stormseal Accredited Installer
Face to Face
Covers the theoretical and practical aspects of installing Stormseal, a product that provides emergency storm damage protection for properties.
|Location (QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
This is a non-accredited training course. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a Statement of Completion and login credentials for Stormseal’s customer portal. Additionally, successful students will receive a wallet card stating Stormseal Accredited Installer.
1 day (allow up to 10 hours)
You have attended Working at Heights program less than three months prior to your Stormseal course start date. This course is offered at a discounted rate of $149.00pp when booked with a Stormseal course.
- $495.00 pp for public courses for students who meet the prerequisite requirements.
- If participants do not hold the prerequisite, Pinnacle offers this for just $149.00pp. Call our friendly Sales and Service team on 1300 990 810 to arrange.
- To register your interest for this course, please submit an expression of interest enquiry here. Responses will be shared with Stormseal who will liaise with respondents and Pinnacle Safety and Training to produce a course schedule that best suits students’ needs. In the unlikely event you do not hear from Stormseal within 5 working days, please contact Stormseal directly on (02) 9599 3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stormseal is an innovative, patented, Australian product designed to provide emergency storm damage protection for homes and businesses. This course covers theoretical and practical aspects of installing Stormseal film.
During the course we will assist you to develop safe work method statements and risk assessments for installing Stormseal film whilst working at height.
Training is conducted at one of our purpose built training facilities. Stormseal installation at heights training is focused on Stormseal film installation together with fall prevention rather than fall arrest. It is designed to equip workers with the knowledge and skills to safely install Stormseal in any height situation, primarily being aimed at insurance works, mainstream construction, including residential & commercial as well as strata & maintenance.
Pinnacle Safety and Training recognises that whilst there is a standard set of learning outcomes for this course, the context and environment in which the learning is applied is varied. We will always customise the course to suit your unique workplace requirements. Training covers the selection and correct use of Stormseal products while maintaining safe working at height practices.
- Stormseal product overview
- Stormseal installation instruction and practical
- Equipment selection and use
- Work positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- The use of Stormseal in an “at-height” environment
- Correct use of ladders
- Training conducted by a Stormseal-approved installation and Height Safety Specialist
- One 10-hour day of training. Up to 8 trainees per course. A typical course runs from 0730-1730
- Recommendations and advice for specialised PPE and equipment for your particular workplace
- Advice on risk control methods for the type of work at height to be undertaken
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Be at least 15 years of age
- We supply all equipment necessary for you to undertake training including harnesses, Stormseal film, all required tools etc.
- We also encourage you to bring along your own equipment.
For our public courses at our purpose built training facility trainees must provide:
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
- Working at Heights - Online Theory + Half Day Practical
- Working at Heights - 1 day
- Working at Heights - 2 day
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Combined
- Working at Heights - Half day Refresher
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Under 11m
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Over 11m
- Tower Climbing & Rescue Training
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection
- Tower Rescue Refresher
- Vertical Rescue
- Stormseal Accredited Installer
Great facilities, easy booking system and Courtney was very helpful on the phone when booking. Sebastian was perfect for this type of training, made the course fun and interesting, kept the students involved and interested. Best training course I’ve ever done.