No region selected
Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
Face to Face
One day refresher training for Health and Safety Representatives.
|Location (Regional VIC)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
- Training conducted by an experienced WHS industry practitioner with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Codes of Practice
- Practical and theoretical activities
- Participant notes and a full copy of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
Trainer made the course interesting and enjoyable.
Robyn H. - Brisbane, QLDGoodman Fielder
Raymond was one of the most knowledgeable persons on this subject I have ever met. Will recommend him to my management for future courses.
Nathan G. - Toowoomba, QLDToowoomba Regional Council
Bob was an excellent trainer. He was personable, had a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the topics and he was able to tailor the theory to our work environment. Throughout the training he provided practical examples from his own experience, or that of others, to assist us in understanding the theory, which was very helpful. The training was extensive and has provided me with not only a greater understanding of my role, but also strategies to implement the training and knowledge of resources to assist me in the role. Thank you Bob!