No region selected
Confined Space Awareness
Face to Face
Designed for people to gain an understanding of what confined spaces are and the obligations required of employers to manage work that is conducted in or around confined spaces.
What kinds of people should do a confined space awareness course?
- Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone requiring an introduction and awareness of confined spaces
Participants will receive a Statement of Attendance. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496).
- For group or company bookings, please contact us for an obligation free quote.
This short course is designed for people to gain an understanding of what confined spaces are and the obligations required of employers to manage work that is conducted in or around confined spaces.
This course can be tailored to suit organisational confined space operations, policies and procedures.
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation to manage confined space work
- Identify the compliance documentation related to confined spaces
- Roles, responsibilities and obligations of various roles
- Identifying confined spaces
- Identifying and controlling hazards
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Organisational site policies and procedures for managing work being conducted in confined spaces (upon request)
- Simulated permit for entry into a confined space
- Standby responsibilities and emergency procedures.
- Training conducted by an experienced confined space specialist with strong knowledge of relevant legislation and Australian Standards for working in confined spaces
- Interactive learning activities
- Reference to and application of organisations Confined Space Entry procedures and Risk Assessment procedure (available upon request)
Each Trainee Must Provide
We supply all required equipment to undertake training.
- Confined Space Entry - 1 day
- Confined Space Entry - 2 day
- Gas Test and Permit Issuer
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Refresher
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Confined Space Rescue
- Gas Testing Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Permit Issuer and Breathing Apparatus (Gladstone)
- Hazard Analysis and Permit Issuer (Perth)
Course was the best Tower Rescue I have attended in many years (we refresh this training every 12 months). The reason for this weighs heavily on the trainer, Tim, and his abilities, character, and demeanour as both a trainer and assessor. I would not only recommend Tim to others but I would also request Tim be our trainer in future.