No region selected
Face to Face
Provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty.
|Location (Gold Coast)||Start Date||Places Left|
No dates for this region? Click here to see course dates in other centres near you.
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496)
National unit of competency
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- $60 pp for public courses
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This course provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty. This training course is designed for any person who may need to perform CPR to utilise D-R-S-A-B-C-D during the course of their employment.
This training course is taught according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines and takes trainees through both the theory of why we do CPR and many practical exercises that teach the proper techniques of performing CPR.
NOTE: CPR training must be updated (“refreshed”) every 12 months.
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Provide CPR on adults, children and babies
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to medical personnel
- Manage a choking patient
- Up-to-date student handout material
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
I do this every year and I’m usually bored to bits the entire time. I can honestly say Luke has made this course entertaining, I’ve learnt things that didn’t sink in before and I was engaged the entire time. Turns out the trainers are what makes these courses valuable and you have 1 in a million with you now. His teaching skills will save lives.