No region selected
White Card Training
Face to Face
Teaches participants how to carry out tasks safely whilst working in the construction industry.
|Location (QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Our white card construction induction training course is designed to train participants in how to carry out tasks safely whilst working in the construction industry.
The course teaches participants personal awareness of occupational health and safety legislative requirements, and the basic principles of risk management and prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry.
The unit relates directly to the general induction training program specified by the National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work (ASCC 2007).
State Recognition and Currency
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Identifying relevant standards and legislation requirements related to working on a construction site
- Identifying construction hazards and control measures
- Identify ways to communicate risks and hazards to superiors and workers on site
- Applying basic risk management principles and assessment of construction work
- Identifying responsibilities and rights of workers and supervisors on site
- Applying safe work practices whilst working on construction sites
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- Generic Induction (GI) - Standard 11 Compliant
- White Card Training
- Generic Induction (GI) Refresher
No technical difficulties. Very happy with the course contents.
Guy T. - Greenvale, VICDaly's Constructions
I thought the content was good and hit the mark with what was needed.
Dale J. - Illawong, NSWColgate-Palmolive
The course content was very thorough and well organised. The on-line training was very easy to navigate. I would highly recommend this course. Thanks!