No region selected
Low Voltage Rescue and CPR Training
Face to Face
Provides participants with the practical skills to extricate a casualty from an electrocution incident and perform basic life support.
Funding is currently available for eligible members of the Queensland construction industry
|Location (Central QLD)||Start Date||Places Left|
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. This Statement is issued by Pinnacle Safety and Training (RTO 40496)
National units of competency
- UETTDRRF06 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Gladstone (QLD): Current special price of $95.00 pp for public courses!
- For group bookings outside our public course schedule or at your location, please submit your group booking enquiry here for an obligation free quote.
This course provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty, in the context of those having suffered electrocution. This training course is designed for any person whom may need to perform CPR during the course of their employment.
This training course is taught according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines. This training course takes personnel through both the theory of why we do CPR and many practical exercises that illustrate how CPR is performed.
The LVR component of this training covers the skills and knowledge required for a person to be able to carry out a risk assessment of an electrically hazardous situation and perform low voltage rescue procedures without hazard to themselves or others. LVR training has a 12 month validity.
Did you know?
- LVR has a 12 month validity and must be completed every 12 months by anyone working LIVE.
- CPR has a 12 month validity.
- Electrical safety information
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct a primary assessment
- Rescue principles
- Correct use of the low voltage rescue kit
- Maintain and use safety/rescue equipment
- Management of injuries
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Provide CPR on adults
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to medical personnel
- Up-to-date student handout material
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Provide own transport
- Arrive suitably attired (including closed-in footwear).
Very happy with the training. The team advised me it was the best LVR they’d ever done, and we’ve been doing LVR through other providers twice a year for two decades. I guess you’re our new provider from now on!
Michael L. - Brisbane, QLDGS & A Technical Services Pty Ltd
Trainer Anthony is well suited to training. He made it so much more enjoyable. I’ve done a lot of training over the years and half the time you’re not present. Busy daydreaming as you’ve heard it all before. But not with Anthony. He kept it interesting and exciting. Well done!