No region selected
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
Face to Face
Initial five day training course for Health and Safety Representatives.
|Location (South East)
For group bookings please call us on 1300 990 810.
Course Delivery Format
Each Trainee Must Provide
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Work Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Training
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Refresher Training
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC) Training
- White Card Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Silica Awareness
- Risk Control Training
- Hazardous Areas Awareness
- Occupational First Aid Training
- ICAM Facilitator Training
- ICAM Lead Investigator Training
- Chain of Responsibility
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Initial OHS Training Course
I thought everything was great. Easy to enrol, emails explained clearly, etc. Great trainer! Managed to teach me about HSR and legislation without putting me to sleep!
Nicholas G. - Brisbane, QLDTeam Rock Anchors
Your trainer was informative, amusing, helpful and an all round engaging trainer. He clearly communicated the course content and expected outcomes. I personally find it rare to enjoy classroom activities but the 5 days with this trainer was definitely the exception. My normal way of thinking and looking at problems were challenged and questioned for the better, I feel more capable in my role as a HSR and look forward to putting the knowledge and strategies into practice.