Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
Once again, Pinnacle Safety and Training was delighted to see strong satisfaction results from our graduates surveyed by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) as part of their 2019 National Student Outcomes Survey.
Pinnacle Safety and Training CEO, Paul Botwright explains that all parties in the heavy vehicle transport supply chain now share responsibility for ensuring the safety of their transport activities.
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419. We answer your questions.
Pinnacle was engaged to develop Jump Form Rescue Training for the workers on this project and developed a number of scenarios and rescue plans accordingly.
- Protect yourself and your workmates from the risks associated with silica exposure
- Understanding Chain of Responsibility
- Looking for a career change?
- Minimise manual handling risks for your employees and workmates
- How to choose an online course
Trainer James was very good and very meticulous in the way he did things. I felt very safe and by the end I felt confident in my ability.