Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419. We answer your questions.
September 2019 saw the release of the newest version of the Diploma Work Health and Safety - BSB51319. We answer your questions.
Pinnacle was engaged to develop Jump Form Rescue Training for the workers on this project and developed a number of scenarios and rescue plans accordingly.
Pinnacle Safety and Training is assisting Beon Energy Solutions with the provision of an HSE Advisor for the final stages of the Haughton Solar Farm project in north Queensland.
94% were satisfied with their training and 95% would recommend Pinnacle to others.
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
I was pleasantly surprised with the course itself. I completed a 2 week intensive TAE Certificate IV and I enjoyed it. The Trainer was excellent, we got plenty of time to work on tasks and most of us were close to being finished and ready to do the presentation days at the end of the second week. All in all I was happy with the experience.