Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
- Interested in becoming a VET Trainer?
- How to access your training record
- Celebrating our firefighting hero
- Independent body reports strong results for Pinnacle students
- Pinnacle introduces a new course for road transport supply chain workers
As a new entry level person I was made to feel a part of the group and class. The trainers ensured I was up to speed with the group and answered all my questions and more importantly encouraged me to ask questions. The training keeps you very interested and keyed into the subjects you’re learning. I did the Work Safely at Heights course and learned so much! The best part was also to see guys who were in the mining / construction sectors just doing a refresher course also learning new and updated things and they were kept on their toes with the trainers expertise. I have a major fear of heights but with the help of my trainers who encouraged me throughout the entire practical part of the course I was able to complete everything required. They were patient and extremely helpful. An excellent course with excellent trainers - I would highly recommend Pinnacle Safety and Training to anyone.