Pinnacle Safety and Training Blog
- How to choose an online course
- How to learn effectively at home
- Community service announcement – Beware of dodgy White Card training
- Work Safely at Heights now available as a blended online theory + half day practical course
- Important information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Sean was brilliant: professional, engaging, personable, encouraging and knew his stuff. He also pushed us to do really well, which I liked. My background is in education, so it was good to learn a lot from the course, even though I’ve been a teacher for 20 years. I had expected to be bored by every minute of it, but I found it challenging (a bit frustrating at times because of the VET structure) and thought-provoking. This wasn’t just the ‘course’, per se, it was the value-add from Sean’s years of experience in different fields. He genuinely made me think about how I teach, and how I can do it better.